- The militarised Mnangagwa Zanu pf regime will prioritise the more important Zanu pf Cabinet ministers for covid vaccine
- EU THREATENS TO BLOCK EXPORTS OF the Belgian-made Pfizer jabs amid a row with UK-based AstraZeneca.
- PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA to preside over a triple Zanu pf burial at Thieves a.ka Heroes Acre on Wednesday,
- THE UK NO LONGER HAS THE WORST coronavirus death rate in the world, figures have revealed.
- BULAWAYO ROADS ARE FULL OF POTHOLES, AND Zimbabwe United Passenger Company (Zupco) buses have abandoned several routes despite being the sole public transporter.
Higher and Tertiary Education Minister Professor Jonathan Moyo, who is under fire over allegations of abusing $450 000 from the Zimbabwe Manpower Development Fund (Zimdef) said the police were not ready to arrest him and the courts have no jurisdiction to order his arrest. Opposing an application by a Harare vendor, Mr Hardlife Mudzingwa to have him arrested on corruption charges, Prof Moyo deposed an affidavit stating that Commissioner-General Augustine Chihuri, who was cited…Read More