- COVID -19: Gove confirms deaths of 7 NHS staff, warning, whatever the weather 'don't go outside to lakes and the countryside .
- 14 of 15 Ethiopians arrested, while hiding at a Gwanda homestead one week, failed to cross into SA due to Covid-19 border closure of Beitbridge Border Post
- UK SUSPECTED COVID-19 OUTBREAK has left 13 care home residents dead, at Burlington Court Care Home in Glasgow, with two of the care home's staff tested positive for COVID-19, now hospitalised and being treated in separate hospitals
- CORONAVIRUS: SPAIN- 864 people have died over 24 hours, a fall of 120 deaths, 9,000 dead as infection rate slows down in Spain,
- The total number of Corona-virus deaths across Europe has now gone beyond 30,000.
THE Commissioner-General of Prisons and Correctional Services of Zimbabwe, Retired Major General Paradzai Zimondi, has called for the distribution of condoms among inmates in prisons and compulsory HIV/Aids testing to curb the spread of the virus. Rtd Maj Gen Zimondi said an attempt was made to give condoms to prisoners when the Prisons and Correctional Services carried out a survey around the country’s prisons but there was a lot of resistance as some inmates queried…Read More