- MUGABE'S COUSIN IGNATIOUS CHOMBO'S HEALTH deteriorates and government denies him his passport to seek medical attention from abroad
- #Free Zimbabwe World Awareness Campaign Mnangagwa faces protests at the UN General Assembly in New York next week, from Zimbabweans based in the US
- Chamisa $720k richer as Mnangagwa's treasury releases $3.4 million to MDC under the Political Parties Finance Act.
- DOCTORS, protesting Peter Magombeyi abduction on Saturday after calling for a pay strike, blocked by riot police
- UN VOULE ,an independent human rights expert, to meet Mnangagwa
Parliament’s Health Portfolio Committee has advised government to stop training nurses for three years until those unemployed are absorbed. Committee chairperson Ruth Ladode told parliaments on Tuesday, that thousands of qualified nurses are still jobless. “Minister, I hear you but my concern as a committee in which you also sat, you were part of that committee where we agreed that if we acknowledged if a nurse was trained in 2013 and up to now the…Read More