- NELSON CHAMISA’S OPPOSITION MDC SEE'S THE LIGHT and goes silent on questioning the legitimacy of Mnangagwa, paving the way for possible talks
- 'AFTER BREXIT departure, the UK will be, a second-rate player, while the main battlefield will be occupied by China, the US and the EU'-Tusk
- ACCIDENT: Six killed in collision between a haulage truck and a commuter bus at Maranda turn off, 166km from Masvingo on the Beitbridge Highway on Tuesday.
- Sibusiso Moyo was on Tuesday admitted to a SA hospital for operation, days after gvt fired a third of Zimbabwe's doctors leaving millions of people without access to health care.
- (ZIMTA), SAYS teachers a will now work a two-day week
THE Communist Party of China (CPC) has pledged to help out Zanu-PF with resource mobilisation as well as cadre training in a move largely seen as designed to rescue the ruling party – which has been weakened by years of increasingly vicious succession fights and economic turmoil – win the 2018 general elections, the Independent reported. China has always supported Zanu-PF since the liberation struggle days in the 1960s and 1970s mainly for its own…Read More