- ZANU-PF DEPLOYS ex ministers who were dropped from Cabinet to the party headquarters where they will take up full-time jobs.
- AFTER SEIZING, G40 kingpins Jonathan Moyo and Robert Zhuwawo farms, state seizes Kasukuwere's Concorpia Farm in Mazowe.
- CHAMISA 'holed up' at Matapi Police Station as dozens of Mbare residents were attacked by machete wielding Zanu-PF youths, baying for his blood
- AN army camp commandant, Luxwell Ngara (51) responsible for the maintenance of the Defence House, arrested by Zacc charged with fraud.
- HARARE COUNCIL failing to provide clean water to the residents suspends three senior water engineers
As investigations intensify into the search for missing diamond funds, the government has written to six countries, where millions realised from diamond mining activities in Zimbabwe were allegedly externalised to Jinan Mining (Pvt) Limited, seeking mutual legal assistance in the investigation of the matter. The multi-million dollar externalisation saga saw cash being transferred to various bank accounts in the United Arab Emirates, China, Zambia, Mozambique, Sierra Leone and Democratic Republic of Congo. Preliminary investigations revealed…Read More