- 'ZIMBABWE'S RESETTLED FARMERS will no longer get free assistance from government, such as seed, fertiliser, diesel and tractors amongst other agricultural inputs, as the command agriculture programme is "riddled with corruption'-Zimbabwe's minister of finance Mthuli Ncube
- CHAMISA vs KHUPE MDCC-T LEADERSHIP feud is still a major issue in parliarment.
- 'THE ONE WHO FELLED MUGABE' Zimbabwe's vice president RTD Gen Chiwenga has been flown back to Zimbabwe from hospital in South Africa.
- NEW NURSING REQUIREMENTS: Zimbabwe's government has tightened nursing entry requirements.
- ZIMBABWE CONSTITUTION COURT REPEALS SECTION 27 OF POSA and outlaws police bans on protests.
Harare Residents Trust has revealed that the Harare City Council has engaged several companies to install prepaid water meters in the city amid revelation the son of Home Affairs Minister Ignatius Chombo’s company features in the list. The trust said the companies are installing prepaid water meters in Harare’s six suburbs during the pilot phase, which is set to run for six months. The name of the Company is Hukoshwa Resources owned by Tafadzwa…Read More