- 'WHITE ELEPHANT PROJECT LIKE Chivhayo Electricity project in Gwanda, Mugabe's nephew dumps multimillion dolar Harare water project'
- ESTRANGED WIFE OF BRIG GEN MUTISI , ex Zim Consolidated Diamond Company (ZCDC) audit executive Dr Cleopatra Mutisi is facing murder charges
- AT LEAST SIX BILLS, lapsed after the august House failed to debate and pass them and dozed off during the First Session of the Ninth Parliament.
- MDC SEEKS HIGH COURT ORDER TO INTERDICT Home Affairs minister Mathema, Police Com-Gen Matanga and Officer Commanding Police Harare Central District from threatening the MDC party’s employees and interfering with the MDC business at Morgan Richard Tsvangirai House in Harare.
- DOCTORS AGAINST CONTROVERSIAL CORONERS OFFICE BILL AS IT VIOLATES their independence of conducting post-mortems without duress, ministerial directives and gives room to false reports
South Africa’s Con-Court has found the country’s President Jacob Zuma guilty of failing to uphold, respect and defend the country’s constitution. The Con-court (Constitutional Court) in South Africa, passed a unanimous judgement,in which President Jacob Zuma’s failure to repay the money that was ‘misused’ as being “inconsistent” with the National constitution, hence a failure by Jacob Zuma to uphold, defend and respect the National Constitution of South Africa This finding, stipulates that President Jacob Zuma, violated the country’s…Read More