- NATIONAL CHAIRMAN: MORGAN KOMICHI announces removal of Chamisa as President and that all suspensions and dismissals of any party member by the current leadership between February 2018 and today are null and void.
- POLICE BESEIGED MDC HQ in Harare and barred officials from accessing the offices pending a Supreme court judgment to determine the rightful President of the party.
- BREAKING NEWS: SUPREME COURT RULES MDC Chamisa is not the legitimate President of the party and that Thokozani Khupe is the party's interim president
- Long-serving Zimpapers Masvingo Correspondent Walter Mswazie ,45 died from kidney failure at Makurira Memorial Clinic today.
- TENS OF THOUSANDS OF BRITONS stranded abroad by the coronavirus will be flown home under a new arrangement between the government and airlines.
South Africa’s Con-Court has found the country’s President Jacob Zuma guilty of failing to uphold, respect and defend the country’s constitution. The Con-court (Constitutional Court) in South Africa, passed a unanimous judgement,in which President Jacob Zuma’s failure to repay the money that was ‘misused’ as being “inconsistent” with the National constitution, hence a failure by Jacob Zuma to uphold, defend and respect the National Constitution of South Africa This finding, stipulates that President Jacob Zuma, violated the country’s…Read More