- BETWEEN 50 000 AND 100 000 ZIMBABWEANS WILL DIE OF CORONAVIRUS in the next months, Bulawayo Mpilo Clinical Director Solwayo Ngwenya has foretold.
- INFORMATION MINISTRY PERMANANT SECRETARY NICK MANGWANA has hinted at a total lockdown of Harare and Bulawayo following a spike in Covid-19 positive cases in the two cities.
- A SENIOR Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) Bulawayo, manager died on Sunday after being diagnosed with Coronavirus.
- MDC ALLIANCE LEADER, NELSON CHAMISA IN media backlash after addressing his inaugural e-rally using Shona language and failing to be inclusive. on Sunday.
- A POLICE OFFICER , Constable Cosmas Kwangwari, based at Chivhu Police Station died on the spot on Friday after he was run over by a haulage truck which had six passengers on board and was evading a roadblock at the 136-kilometre peg along the Harare-Masvingo Highway.ble
South Africa’s Con-Court has found the country’s President Jacob Zuma guilty of failing to uphold, respect and defend the country’s constitution. The Con-court (Constitutional Court) in South Africa, passed a unanimous judgement,in which President Jacob Zuma’s failure to repay the money that was ‘misused’ as being “inconsistent” with the National constitution, hence a failure by Jacob Zuma to uphold, defend and respect the National Constitution of South Africa This finding, stipulates that President Jacob Zuma, violated the country’s…Read More