- Bulawayo business community file urgent High court application to ban the Bulawayo, Monday planned MDC protest
- ' Ntabazinduna Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months as a political sham trial influenced by Zanu-PF and Obert Mpofu.' Coltart
- BREAKING NEWS: MDC National Chairperson Tabitha has been arrested, in Bulawayo shortly after Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months.
- MNANGAGWA'S NEPHEW Mliswa says he wants to expose criminals and corrupt officials in Mnangagwa's government.
- 'ZIMBABWE'S dire economic situation is impacting negatively on the economic and social rights of millions'-United Nations
South Africa’s Con-Court has found the country’s President Jacob Zuma guilty of failing to uphold, respect and defend the country’s constitution. The Con-court (Constitutional Court) in South Africa, passed a unanimous judgement,in which President Jacob Zuma’s failure to repay the money that was ‘misused’ as being “inconsistent” with the National constitution, hence a failure by Jacob Zuma to uphold, defend and respect the National Constitution of South Africa This finding, stipulates that President Jacob Zuma, violated the country’s…Read More