- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
Opposition MDC leader Morgan Tsvangirai has accused President Robert Mugabe’s administration of seeking to pay off its local debt using bond notes. This comes as $245 million issued in treasury bills in the first quarter to finance the budget and pay domestic debt was facing hurdles. A total of $679 million is needed to pay government domestic loans this year alone. The country faces a huge debt burden. Its total external debt is estimated at…Read More