- OVER 1 800 machete wielding Zimbabwean thugs arrested in January 2020 as police clamp down on criminals wreaking havoc in mining areas, Home Affairs and Cultural Heritage Minister Kazembe Kazembe said yesterday.
- NO PERMANANT FRIENDS IN ZANU PF, AS President Emmerson Mnangagwa targets farms belonging to former Foreign Affairs minister Walter Mzembi, Mandi Chimene and other top allies of the late Mugabe to swat the Zanu pf G40 faction.
- TEN MACHETE-WIELDING ZIMBABWEANS attacked Colleen Bawn mine workers, killing one before disappearing with about 180 bags of gold ore
- TWO people died on the spot one injured after a Honda Fit car came off the road and hit them in Cowdray Park, Bulawayo yesterday.
- PLUMTREE-Amacimbi, Mopani worms food harvester faces 9 years jail for strangling a charging leopard, to save his life-POACHING?
AN ’emaciated’ baby died after her parents left her in the care of a churchgoer with ‘supernatural healing powers’ because their extreme religious beliefs banned modern medicine. Brian Kandare, 29, was jailed nine and half years and Precious Kandare, 37, was sentenced to eight years in prison after admitting the manslaughter of eight-month-old Rebecca, who died from pneumonia in January last year. She stopped breathing at her parents’ Apostolic Church of God, where a 20-strong congregation…Read More