- NELSON CHAMISA'S CCC to boycott 2023 elections
- 11 CAR PILE UP at Coca-Cola Intersection Graniteside Harare
- KINGDOM HOTEL (African Sun Limited) Victoria Falls has announced it is shutting down in January 2022 after failing to agree on lease terms with First Capital Bank, owners of the property.
- 20 000 ZIMBABWE SCHOOL GIRLS fell pregnant between September last 2021 and August 2022
- PRESIDENT Mnangagwa and his VP Chiwenga will take home $69,2 million as their combined basic annual salaries in 2023,
HIGHER Education minister Jonathan Moyo claims the Zimbabwe Anti-Corruption Commission (Zacc) had taken a position to arrest him before completing its investigations on his alleged fraud case and wanted to detain him in custody until he was brought to court.Moyo and his deputy, Godfrey Gandawa, and Zimbabwe Manpower Development Funds boss Frederick Mandizvidza are being accused of siphoning over $400 000 from Zimdef.Gandawa and Mandizvidza appeared in court yesterday, but Moyo did not appear after…Read More