- PRESIDENT Mnangagwa hired a luxury jet from Dubai this week to fly him to Victoria Falls, for a few hours before returning to Dubai
- SOUTH AFRICA HOME AFFAIRS ask 3000 Zimbabwens who have not collected Zimbabwe permits (9months now) to collect the documents
- FOUR armed robbers,out on bail on 24 armed robbery charges were shot dead during a shootout with police in Kwekwe late on Wednesday.
- President Mnangagwa finally admits that his deputy VP Chiwenga, missing from publicity for months, is hospitalised in South Africa.
- PARLIAMENTARY PUBLIC ACCOUNTS REVEALS THAT US$3 Billion dollars disappeared through the Command Agriculture between December 2017 and 2018
Johannesburg – For many years, if you cheated on your spouse in South Africa, you could end up being sued by the innocent partner. Not anymore. The Constitutional Court ruled on Friday that adultery was no longer part of South African law. The judges ruled unanimously that a wronged spouse could no longer sue for damages, reasoning that marriage was based on the concept of two willing parties and it did not seem appropriate in…Read More