- SA nurse shouted 'close your legs and sit down,this is not Zim!' Zim gave birth standing up at Mamelodi Hospital SA, baby fell and died
- BREAKING NEWS: EX ZBC JOURNALIST, Godfrey Majonga (62) the Danhiko project deputy director and chairperson for the Danhiko Paralympic Game has died.
- HOME OFFICE outsourcing immigration services to allegedly ‘exploitative' Dubai-based firm VFS' must be reviewed, say MPs and lawyers.
- Four children aged 9-16 have gone missing in Bulawayo Sauerstown and Old Pumula surburbs since July 2019
- NTABAZINDUNA CHIEF NDIWENI WANTS TO PAY RTGS$20 fine instead of serving 18 months imprisonment time
Harare Town Clerk, Dr Tendai Mahachi has been suspended indefinitely. Harare Mayor, Bernard Manyenyeni made the shocking announcement while concluding a full council meeting this evening, citing what he described as unresolved issues. Councillors were as equally shocked with the decision. Deputy Mayor, Councillor Thomas Muzuva said they were never consulted on the matter. After some probing from the media, Mayor Manyenyeni revealed that the indefinite suspension is to pave way for the succession issue…Read More