- 17,089 UK CONFIRMED CORONAVIRUS CASES as number of UK deaths rises above 1,000 after 260 deaths up from 759 on Friday.
- PRESIDENT TRUMP HAS SIGNED THE LARGEST-ever US financial stimulus package, worth $2tn (£1.7tn), as the country grapples with the coronavirus pandemic.
- BREAKING NEWS: CRISIS: PM Johnson has tested positive for coronavirus and is self-isolating in Downing Street at a time of global health crisis
- DYSON HAS RECEIVED AN ORDER FROM THE UK government for 10,000 ventilators to support efforts by the country's National Health Service to treat coronavirus patients.
- US PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP HAS ORDERED GENERAL MOTORS TO MAKE VENTILATORS ventilators for coronavirus patients after attacking the car giant's chief executive.
PLANS by Ministry of Transport and Infrastructural Development officials to engage a Nigerian firm to be linked to a Zinara vehicle database for purposes of computerising third party insurance cover notes could pose a serious security threat to Zimbabwean motorists by giving the company access to private information. Fears abound if the deal to engage the controversial firm, Courtville Investment, sails through, the company could create a parallel vehicle registration database that might pose security…Read More