- PRESIDENT Mnangagwa hired a luxury jet from Dubai this week to fly him to Victoria Falls, for a few hours before returning to Dubai
- SOUTH AFRICA HOME AFFAIRS ask 3000 Zimbabwens who have not collected Zimbabwe permits (9months now) to collect the documents
- FOUR armed robbers,out on bail on 24 armed robbery charges were shot dead during a shootout with police in Kwekwe late on Wednesday.
- President Mnangagwa finally admits that his deputy VP Chiwenga, missing from publicity for months, is hospitalised in South Africa.
- PARLIAMENTARY PUBLIC ACCOUNTS REVEALS THAT US$3 Billion dollars disappeared through the Command Agriculture between December 2017 and 2018
’ FORMER Finance minister Tendai Biti has accused his successor, Patrick Chinamasa and Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe (RBZ) governor, John Mangudya of lying that the bond notes were meant to address the cash crunch, yet it was a clandestine way to replace the $1,8 billion illegally withdrawn from the central bank’s Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS) balances to monetise government expenditure. Tendai Biti, leader of the opposition, told delegates at a Crisis in Zimbabwe Coalition public…Read More