- OUTSPOKEN CLERIC ,ALSO ONE OF PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA'S TOP ADVISORS, Shingi Munyeza, (pictured below), yesterday said the Zimbabwe's crisis is man-made, and mainly centred on unresolved succession matrix.
- BOY (7) MURDERED, HEAD , NECK, ARMS AND LEGS HACKED OFF, IN MUREWA.A 7-year-old boy from Makore Village under Chief Mangwende in Murewa was allegedly murdered last week in a suspected case of ritual killing
- ZIMBABWE NATIONAL STUDENTS UNION (ZINASU) PRESIDENT Takudzwa Ngadziore was denied bail on Monday after a magistrate said he was a threat to public safety.
- MUM OF THREE, (31) NHS ROTHERHAM OPERATING DEPARTMENT worker chased down street and stabbed to death with machete by estranged husband (41)
- 'CORRUPT GWERU CITY WARD 11, COUNCILLOR, ALBERT CHIRAU parcelled out housing stands to his children aged 13 and five'.
A POLICEMAN stationed in Jotsholo, Lupane, died on the spot after being stabbed once with an okapi knife by a man he was trying to arrest on New Year’s Day. Fraud Dlamini, 26, of Mzola area under Chief Menyezwa allegedly stabbed Constable Tafadzwa Virira in the chest, resulting in his death, national police spokesperson Senior Assistant Commissioner Charity Charamba said. “I can confirm receiving a report of a police officer, stationed at Jotsholo Police Station…Read More