- DRIVERLESS BUSES FLEET- such as in Shenzhen, China, now ready for UK in 2020 after £4.35m part-funding from the UK government ( Project Cav Forth )
- DRAMA as Bulawayo's Mzilikazi Police Station junior cops refused to be deployed wearing anti-riot gear when there was no threat on violence
- ZIMBABWEAN Seth Van Beek 18, from Preston, is now UK's youngest licensed commercial pilot, after completing 18 months training and clocked up 150 hours in the air before he passed with flying colours.
- ZINARA lays off 250 employees, while another 96 terminations are currently being processed according to Zinara board chair, Michael Madana
- 2 Student nurses in a unit for the mentally infirm, jailed for stoning and filming distressed patients on their mobiles
The deadly measles disease is said to be attacking cattle in Matabeleland region which is fuelled by the lack of ablution facilities for human beings in most of the areas. Matabeleland South provincial veterinary officer Dr Mbuso Moyo said cases of cattle measles were mainly reported in areas with rampant gold panning activities. “Cattle measles is mostly reported in areas where people don’t have sanitary facilities. As a result cattle become infected when they eat…Read More