- ' The military came into power by the bullet, no ballot will move them' WWW.NEWZIMBABWEVISION.COM.
- AVERAGE 65 % of Bulawayo patients suffer mental disorder, mostly drug addiction related, among other issues, cited as a major causes.
- PINT OF BEER GOES UP from $8 to $12, while a 750ml bottle has gone up from $12 to $20
- 'NKAYI MAN (20) arrested for raping a woman (80) after hitting her with an iron bar'.
- Registrar General Committee to vet people who deserve passports, an illegal and a violation of the Zimbabwe constitution
THE Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe (RBZ) yesterday made shocking revelations that company executives were diverting earnings to individual accounts to dodge the tax collector. RBZ governor, John Mangudya’s remarks at the Confederation of Zimbabwe Industries (CZI) meeting to unveil the Manufacturing Sector Survey report for 2015 stunned guests, as it brought to the fore the cat-and-mouse games between companies battling to preserve scant earnings and the Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (ZIMRA) struggling to meet revenue targets….Read More