- DRIVERLESS BUSES FLEET- such as in Shenzhen, China, now ready for UK in 2020 after £4.35m part-funding from the UK government ( Project Cav Forth )
- DRAMA as Bulawayo's Mzilikazi Police Station junior cops refused to be deployed wearing anti-riot gear when there was no threat on violence
- ZIMBABWEAN Seth Van Beek 18, from Preston, is now UK's youngest licensed commercial pilot, after completing 18 months training and clocked up 150 hours in the air before he passed with flying colours.
- ZINARA lays off 250 employees, while another 96 terminations are currently being processed according to Zinara board chair, Michael Madana
- 2 Student nurses in a unit for the mentally infirm, jailed for stoning and filming distressed patients on their mobiles
PUBLISHERS of the Daily News have sent senior assistant editor, Guthrie Munyuki, on forced leave after agitated junior staffers in the privately owned paper demanded his ouster for allegedly spying for Vice President Emmerson Mnangagwa’s faction within paper. “Munyuki was forced to take a ‘precautionary leave’ up to the end of January to allow internal investigations into the allegations to be carried out,” said a source within the paper. It has further emerged that Zanu…Read More