- Long-serving Zimpapers Masvingo Correspondent Walter Mswazie ,45 died from kidney failure at Makurira Memorial Clinic today.
- TENS OF THOUSANDS OF BRITONS stranded abroad by the coronavirus will be flown home under a new arrangement between the government and airlines.
- BRIGHTHOUSE COLLAPSE came minutes before Italian restaurant chain Carluccio's also fell into administration.
- BrightHouse - the biggest rent-to-own operator in the UK - has collapsed, after an influx of compensation claims for selling to people, many on low incomes and difficulty to access credit from mainstream lenders unable to repay and its shops were then shut owing to coronavirus restrictions on retailers.
- Zimbabweans fled towns yesterday to their rural homes for food security over the 21-day Corona lockdown which came into effect last night
PUBLISHERS of the Daily News have sent senior assistant editor, Guthrie Munyuki, on forced leave after agitated junior staffers in the privately owned paper demanded his ouster for allegedly spying for Vice President Emmerson Mnangagwa’s faction within paper. “Munyuki was forced to take a ‘precautionary leave’ up to the end of January to allow internal investigations into the allegations to be carried out,” said a source within the paper. It has further emerged that Zanu…Read More