- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
THE runway at Harare International Airport, among the longest in Africa, faces being declared unsafe in three years if government fails to complete its rehabilitation while debris from the stalled works poses risks to aircraft, Parliament has heard. Civil Aviation Authority of Zimbabwe (CAAZ) announced the rehabilitation of the runway in July 2011 which, on completion, will be five kilometres long. The repairs were part of a major facelift for the airport and included the…Read More