- EUROPEAN UNION (EU) is against Zimbabwe's own patriotic Act.
- FEMALE Harare airport security scan operator stole US$2million but was sold out by a disgruntled boyfriend
- Zanu-PF conditions for talks with opposition CCC leader Chamisa
- US$1:ZW$400, with highest inflation in Africa blames Russia, Ukraine crisis for economic shocks in Zimbabwe
- Revealed: 'Neil Parish named as Tory MP suspended after being caught watching pornography in Parliament'
Mliswa, who went into the by-election as an underdog, garnered 8 927 votes against Chindedza’s 6 192 votes, while David Choga of the National Constitutional Assembly (NCA) came a distant third, with 89 votes. A former Hurungwe West legislator and Zanu PF Mashonaland West provincial chairperson, Mliswa, in thanking his supporters, said: “This victory is not for Norton residents alone, but for Zimbabweans and it’s a warning to President (Robert) Mugabe that he will…Read More