- ZIMBABWEAN, UK CHILDREN'S HOMES worker Tatenda Shoniwa groomed girl, 17, into sex.
- BULAWAYO BOY SCOUTS TROOP LEADER accused of sexually abusing young boys for the past 40 years.
- A GLOBAL study has ranked Zimbabwe's education as one of the most expensive, which is leading to a rise in school dropouts.
- ZANU-PF MP DEMANDS 'ChineseMustGo' police operation
- ZIMBABWE'S MILITARY in embarrassing outing at Russia's army games
Suspended Harare mayor Councillor Bernard Manyenyeni has approached the High Court challenging his suspension which he terms to be unlawful and in contravention of provisions of the Constitution. Clr Manyenyeni was suspended this week by Local Government, Public Works and National Housing Minister Saviour Kasukuwere for unprocedurally appointing former NMBZ chief executive Mr James Mushore as the city’s town clerk in violation of the Urban Councils Act. In an urgent chamber application filed in the…Read More