- A LEEDS, ZIMBABWEAN carer got a severely disabled woman pregnant by raping her when he was supposed to be looking after her
- A Plumtree, Zimbabwean, (22) robbed and raped his 71-year-old employer, then tied her hands and legs before he fled the scene.
- 'BLACKS have a lower average IQ than whites'-Downing Street adviser Andrew Sabisky quit on Monday, over "racist" and "totally unacceptable" remarks'
- Five family members were killed by lightning in Muzvezve, Sanyati district under atree in rain yesterday afternoon
- ACCIDENT: Two people died when a haulage truck ploughed into them at the 255km peg along the Harare-Chirundu Highway near Vuti Secondary School.
President Robert Mugabe’s nephew Patrick Zhuwao was on Saturday forced to ‘flee’ angry National University of Science and Technology (NUST) as he lectured them on leadership. The students were irked by what they said was Youth, Indigenisation and Economic Empowerment minister’s arrogance. Zhuwao was in Bulawayo at the weekend and held several meetings including addressing Zanu-PF members at Davis Hall. “That man is very arrogant. He was lecturing us on good leadership. However, when…Read More