- One of the 11 vendors, arrested, has now reportedly died in police custody.
- BULAWAYO MAN (26) SLAUGHTERED AND BRAAOED HIS DOG in full view of his neighbours, whom he also threatened with a similar fate.
- 'Hussein Noor (43) of Harare in court for allegedly defrauding Harvest House of $200 000 after falsely claiming that he could supply bricks'.
- Langa Nyathi (43) of Godlwayo village killed his ailing younger brother with a violent kick resulting in his intestines protruding .
- 'Nomakhosi Ntabeni (25) Bulawayo killed by her Zim husband Passmore Mugari (36 in SA, before he fled to Harare with their four-year-old son'.
Today, the nation remembers the gallant sons and daughters of this country who fought a brutal war to bring about self-determination in the country of our birth. We stand proud on their shoulders, well aware that their determination and fortitude made the difference between subjugation and political independence. Some paid the ultimate price, and indeed others lost limbs so that the aspirations of future generations could walk again. Yet that freedom was also due to…Read More