- A LEEDS, ZIMBABWEAN carer got a severely disabled woman pregnant by raping her when he was supposed to be looking after her
- A Plumtree, Zimbabwean, (22) robbed and raped his 71-year-old employer, then tied her hands and legs before he fled the scene.
- 'BLACKS have a lower average IQ than whites'-Downing Street adviser Andrew Sabisky quit on Monday, over "racist" and "totally unacceptable" remarks'
- Five family members were killed by lightning in Muzvezve, Sanyati district under atree in rain yesterday afternoon
- ACCIDENT: Two people died when a haulage truck ploughed into them at the 255km peg along the Harare-Chirundu Highway near Vuti Secondary School.
Efforts by two non-governmental organisations to demonstrate at Parliament Building on Thursday with the aim of lobbying legislators to impeach President Robert Mugabe were quashed after the Zimbabwe Republic Police denied them permission to do so. However, the organisers are adamant that they will go ahead with their plans next week. The Democracy Advocate Trust (DAT) and Occupy Africa Unity Square had planned to call for Mugabe’s impeachment by Parliament over missing public funds, following…Read More