- NATIONAL CHAIRMAN: MORGAN KOMICHI announces removal of Chamisa as President and that all suspensions and dismissals of any party member by the current leadership between February 2018 and today are null and void.
- POLICE BESEIGED MDC HQ in Harare and barred officials from accessing the offices pending a Supreme court judgment to determine the rightful President of the party.
- BREAKING NEWS: SUPREME COURT RULES MDC Chamisa is not the legitimate President of the party and that Thokozani Khupe is the party's interim president
- Long-serving Zimpapers Masvingo Correspondent Walter Mswazie ,45 died from kidney failure at Makurira Memorial Clinic today.
- TENS OF THOUSANDS OF BRITONS stranded abroad by the coronavirus will be flown home under a new arrangement between the government and airlines.
GLOBAL ISSUES that need everyone’s undivided attention as we fight to save the planet for the future of all our children and descendants. As an expression of gratitude to the overwhelming support from people across the open to all public www.newzimbabwevision.com media platforms, the main group zimbabwe news 4us zimbabweanswhich will in a few hours today reach 200,000 members, we call upon all people to take a momemnt to think about tomorrow, our children and…Read More