- TWENTY-SEVEN MBT TRANSPORT BUS passengers heading for Beitbridge were early yesterday robbed of thousands of dollars in money and valuables by three gunmen, just after the Lutumba tollgate along the Beitbridge-Masvingo highway approximately 20 kilometres before Beitbridge border town.
- MDC vice-chair Sikhala has threatened to initiate constitutional processes to push out Mnangagwa's government from power as the economic turmoil and deteriorating social and political space in Zimbabwe could not be allowed to continue.
- SIX Mutoko parents and teachers were arrested on Thursday for staging a protest against the deterioration of standards in the education sector
- 'A Twin Farm , Dromoland, Zimbabwe farmer has been arrested for shooting and injuring his two neighbours for trespassing into his property'
- AN Inyathi farmer of Twin Farm in Dromoland, Zimbabwe has been arrested on charges of shooting and injuring his two neighbours for trespassing into his property
About 88% of active staff in the South African Police Services (SAPS) are HIV-positive. According to SABC, Deputy Police Minister Maggie Sotyu says the number includes police officers and non-career personnel. He was speaking in at seminar to curb police deaths and killings which Parliament’s Police Portfolio Committee is hosting. “The 88% is made up of active personnel, clerks, public services act members and sweepers.” Meanwhile, Democratic Alliance (DA) member of the Police committee Zack…Read More