- 'MDC banned from Question and Answer with Ministers in parliament as they don't recognise Mnangagwa as President' Jacob Mudenda
- ZANU-PF sec for admin Obert Mpofu sues Youth Affairs dep sec Lewis Matutu for $10 million over accusing him of corruption.
- COURT UPHOLDS KHUPE'S position that she has the right to challenge , Chamisa's appeal against ruling that he is not the legitimate MDC leader.
- Mnangagwa hosts a prayer service at State House for lifting of sanctions , an event mocked as "tomfoolery" by the MDC opposition.
- Zimbabwe will not renew expired passports which still have blank / unused pages 'Its simply showing us that they do not need the passports'
vtDepartment of Telecommunications and Postal Services spokesperson Siyabonga Qoza told News24 that Thuthukile Zuma communicated her intention to leave the ministry in the middle of last year. “She left at the end of December following a handing over period,” said Qoza. Durban – President Jacob Zuma’s daughter, who received widespread criticism for being the youngest head of a ministerial department, has left her government job, it was confirmed on Sunday. Zuma has been replaced by…Read More