- '180 COVID-19 DEATHS at Kettering General Hospital with three more Covid-19 deaths bringing the total now to 180 deaths'
- ZANU PF POLITICAL RE-EDUCATION-Advocate Thabani Mpofu has been detained overnight at the Rhodesville Police stn in Harare after being charged with a crime of perjury.
- AMERICA BURNS AS BLACKS FIGHT SYSTEMIC RACISM, see photos as protests spread across US over George Floyd death.
- ZANU PF WEALTH AND POWER MONOPOLY'-Mnangagwa's top bodyguard Valdano Brown, lands lucrative Covid-19 supply deals
- 14 MALAWIANS REPATRIATED BACK TO THEIR COUNTRY after staging a three-day hunger strike to protest their quarantine at Masvingo Teachers.
PRESIDENT Ronald Reagan’s government did not just fail to fully appreciate the extent of the Matebeleland killings but White House simply did not want to know what was happening, a senior US envoy has said. William M. Bellamy, who was a junior US embassy staff in Harare at the time, said this during a panel discussion with David Coltart on his book The Struggle Continues: 50 Years of Tyranny in Zimbabwe, at the The Cato…Read More