- DRIVERLESS BUSES FLEET- such as in Shenzhen, China, now ready for UK in 2020 after £4.35m part-funding from the UK government ( Project Cav Forth )
- DRAMA as Bulawayo's Mzilikazi Police Station junior cops refused to be deployed wearing anti-riot gear when there was no threat on violence
- ZIMBABWEAN Seth Van Beek 18, from Preston, is now UK's youngest licensed commercial pilot, after completing 18 months training and clocked up 150 hours in the air before he passed with flying colours.
- ZINARA lays off 250 employees, while another 96 terminations are currently being processed according to Zinara board chair, Michael Madana
- 2 Student nurses in a unit for the mentally infirm, jailed for stoning and filming distressed patients on their mobiles
Harare (dpa) – The broad avenues lined with lilac trees in the Zimbabwean capital Harare show no images of 91-year-old President Robert Mugabe, but his presence towers over the southern African country he has ruled for 35 years. “The whole country is on standby. We are just waiting for him to die,” said Evans, a taxi business owner. Complaints abound about Mugabe’s authoritarian rule, which is seen as having ravaged what was once one of…Read More