- A LEEDS, ZIMBABWEAN carer got a severely disabled woman pregnant by raping her when he was supposed to be looking after her
- A Plumtree, Zimbabwean, (22) robbed and raped his 71-year-old employer, then tied her hands and legs before he fled the scene.
- 'BLACKS have a lower average IQ than whites'-Downing Street adviser Andrew Sabisky quit on Monday, over "racist" and "totally unacceptable" remarks'
- Five family members were killed by lightning in Muzvezve, Sanyati district under atree in rain yesterday afternoon
- ACCIDENT: Two people died when a haulage truck ploughed into them at the 255km peg along the Harare-Chirundu Highway near Vuti Secondary School.
VICE president Emmerson Mnangagwa says the charismatic churches that have flooded the country could boost the local tourism industry if they participate in local shows such as the Harare International Carnival. Mnangagwa was speaking during the carnival reception to welcome participants at this year event held at the Mayoral Mansion Thursday afternoon. “Papal tours elsewhere have changed the world; we have our local prophetic equivalents here with a huge following that can forever change the…Read More