- JONATHAN MOYO CALLS ON UN to invade Zimbabwe on grounds of Responsibility to Protect doctrine popularly known as R2P
- Bulawayo business community file urgent High court application to ban the Bulawayo, Monday planned MDC protest
- ' Ntabazinduna Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months as a political sham trial influenced by Zanu-PF and Obert Mpofu.' Coltart
- BREAKING NEWS: MDC National Chairperson Tabitha has been arrested, in Bulawayo shortly after Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months.
- MNANGAGWA'S NEPHEW Mliswa says he wants to expose criminals and corrupt officials in Mnangagwa's government.
THE late Vice President Joshua Nkomo could have never seen independent Zimbabwe in 1980 had a plot to gun down his plane by the Rhodesian Air Force succeeded in 1979. VP Nkomo who died on this day 16 years ago was at the time travelling back to Zambia from a meeting in Maputo, Mozambique when the Rhodesian forces hatched a plan to intercept and shoot down the Zambian military plane he was travelling on. This…Read More