- 'We can't fight Shonas in Harare but we will protect our Bulawayo and Mthwakazi nation from visitors in our territory.'
- 'Dear Zims I'm prepared to pay the ULTIMATE price for my beliefs. 20 years of a struggle should ultimately have an end game'-Job Sikhala
- ' MBERENGWA MAN (25) axed his father and dumped the body in a disused mine shaft for disliking his wife'
- (AG) MILDRED CHIRI reveals 600 000 litres of fuel for Zimbabwe Prisons and Correctional Services (ZPCS) has dissappeared
- 21 ST CENTURY GWERU COUNCIL SLAUGHTER CATTLE using machetes and other outdated native slaughter equipment at the abattoir.
. A GROUP of Tajamuka/Sesijikile activists held a mini-protest in Bulawayo on Thursday afternoon, using boulders to barricade the main road leading into the city centre along Stanley Square in Makokoba. The mini-protest, which lasted about 30 minutes, forced traffic using the route to divert from the one-way road that leads into the city centre. The youths — singing anti-government songs and also burning tyres — were wearing Tajamuka/Sesijikile T-shirts inscribed “Mugabe Must Go”. The…Read More