- 'Prostate cancer sufferer South African music legend Hugh Masekela (78) has died'.
- Parliament Committee told Energy Zimbabwe Power Company (ZPC) was prejudiced through 'irregular Chivayo payments' of over US$7 million, not US$5 million as originally reported .
- PRESIDENT Mnangagwa has fired principal director of State residences, Innocent Dzapasi Tizora, as more heads are set to roll within his office in the continued purge of deposed former president Mugabe's aides
- Over 11 000 faulty prepaid meters were imported by Zesa after failing to certify the gadgets during manufacturing before shipment
- The Zaka East Member of Parliament reportedly was found lying dead on his sofa this morning at his rural home in Chiromo village after complaining about his high blood pressure.
Zanu-PF has confirmed that it has directed its legislators to desist from grilling Cabinet ministers in Parliament on issues – asking them instead to paper over differences and system shortcomings. The party’s chief whip, Lovemore Matuke, told the Daily News yesterday that the controversial directive had come “from the top”, and that the former liberation movement would not brook any disobedience of the order. This comes after the party’s secretary for administration, Ignatius Chombo, told…Read More