- US$100Million luxury apartments in Borrowdale West to be named after Mnangagwa.
- ZIMBABWE restricts gatherings and food vending as cholera cases rise
- CCC OPPOSITION now wants Chamisa, Mnangagwa dialogue
- 'I'M the CIO godfather, -plan against me and a I'll know!'-Mnangagwa
- UK based Zimbabwean murdered homeless barrister in UK
The Zimbabwe Republic Police has been called to speedily investigate Zanu PF on source on funds used to procure over 350 top-of-the-range vehicles for the 2018 elections campaign. About $10 million is said to have been used to buy the vehicles. Opposition People’s Democratic Party secretary-general, Gorden Moyo said police have a duty to investigate. “Zanu PF has gained its own peculiar reputation of dipping its hands in the national till, including stealing from…Read More