- NELSON CHAMISA’S OPPOSITION MDC SEE'S THE LIGHT and goes silent on questioning the legitimacy of Mnangagwa, paving the way for possible talks
- 'AFTER BREXIT departure, the UK will be, a second-rate player, while the main battlefield will be occupied by China, the US and the EU'-Tusk
- ACCIDENT: Six killed in collision between a haulage truck and a commuter bus at Maranda turn off, 166km from Masvingo on the Beitbridge Highway on Tuesday.
- Sibusiso Moyo was on Tuesday admitted to a SA hospital for operation, days after gvt fired a third of Zimbabwe's doctors leaving millions of people without access to health care.
- (ZIMTA), SAYS teachers a will now work a two-day week
DEMOCRACY- RHODESIA had six prime ministers in 20 years namely Roy Welensky, Garfield Todd, Edgar Whitehead, Winston Field, Ian Douglas Smith and Bishop Abel Muzorewa. However over the next 36 years since 18 April 2018 to date RHODESIA then called Zimbabwe had one man in charge constantly updating his titles from Prime Minister to President, and eventually Executive President of Zimbabwe, none but our darling 92 year old despot president Robert Gabriel Mugabe,.. president Robert…Read More