- 150 YEARS AGO DURING THE COLONISATION ERA, the farm masters would leave their spare pairs of specs on a rock and tell the natives, 'Im sailing back to England for 6 months but my eyes sitting on that rock in the field will be watching you 24/7.
- UNITED NATIONS SAYS IT IS FOLLOWING THE ZIMBABWE CRISIS WITH CONCERN, urging Harare to respect human rights amid pressure for the matter to be tabled at the global meeting.
- ZANU PF CALL FOR THE IMMEDIATE OUSTER OF PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA, openly demanding an extraordinary Congress to recall Mnangagwa and rectify the leadership crisis.
- Lockdown reintroduced in Preston after a rise in Covid-19 , half among people aged 30 or younger.
- U.S SANCTIONS MNANGAGWA'S ADVISOR, ZIMBABWE'S ‘Queen Bee’ , Kuda Tagwirei , for alleged corruption it said has derailed the nation’s economic development.
5 G.C E ORDINARY LEVEL PASSES AT GRADE C OR BETTER OBTAINED IN ONE (1) or TWO (2) Sittings SUBJECTS MUST INCLUDE ENGLISH LANGUAGE A SCIENCE SUBJECT- human biology / biology / combined science / General science / Mathematics, Intergrated Science or Physical Science Three other subjects which exclude technical subjects TO APPLY: A handwritten application letter accompanied by certified copies of Academic certificates, Birth certificate and National Identity Card and Curriculum Vitae Must be…Read More