- POLITICS IS A DIRTY GAME: HERO TO ZERO IN 37 YEARS: Independence 18 April 1980- Coup on 14 November 2017
- SUSPENDED (ZINARA CEO Engineer Nancy Masiyiwa-Chamisa and finance director Taranhike fired, for alleged gross incompetence and abuse of office.
- (RBZ) orders banks to freeze all accounts belonging to, Kudakwashe Tagwirei a.k.a 'Queen Bee's Sakunda Holdings, Sakunda Holdings sister companies; Access Finance, Spartan Security and Croco Motors,
- SHEFFIELD CLIMATE CHANGE PROTEST: brought city to a standstill as children lobby the government and people over the destruction of the climate,
- UNIVERSITY OF ZIMBABWE 2019 class of graduating medical students to boycott their graduation due to be capped by President Mnangagwa.
‘5 Human Rights Activists, Arrested For Staging A protest, Against VP Mphoko’s Indefinite Rainbow Towers Hotel Residence’ The prolonged stay at the luxurious Rainbow Towers Hotel in Harare by Zimbabwe’s second vice president Phelekezela Mphoko, is an issue that does not board well with members of the public who are suffering, hungry, jobless, homeless and destitute. Phelekezela Mphoko has turned down several properties offered to him by the government, based on the argument that they fell…Read More