- "We can't work with miracle economic policies, no it won't work waking up RTGS and Bond now being Zim Dollar.That is illegal !." Ex VP Joice Mujuru.
- UNEMPLOYMENT crisis as Chamisa has dismissed 145 MDC employees, security personnel, directors, coordinators and office orderly who were recruited by Morgan Tsvangirai
- A HARARE woman Stella Kwanisai (31), claimed maintenance from two men for the same child using two birth certificates.
- SIX POACHERS JAILED NINE YEARS EACH for illegal possession of two pieces of ivory weighing 37 kg worth US$9 250.
- ZANU PF YOUTH LEAGUE HAS ANNOUNCED the suspension of former home affairs minister, Obert Mpofu and banned him along with several others from Zanu pf offices.
‘5 Human Rights Activists, Arrested For Staging A protest, Against VP Mphoko’s Indefinite Rainbow Towers Hotel Residence’ The prolonged stay at the luxurious Rainbow Towers Hotel in Harare by Zimbabwe’s second vice president Phelekezela Mphoko, is an issue that does not board well with members of the public who are suffering, hungry, jobless, homeless and destitute. Phelekezela Mphoko has turned down several properties offered to him by the government, based on the argument that they fell…Read More