- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
The 92 year old Despot President Robert Mugabe who unleashed a North Korean trained tribalist Fifth Brigade army in the early 80s upon Matebeleland and Midlands provinces, butchering over 20,000 unarmed Ndebeles, has finally proved to the people of Zimbabwe that he unrepentant over his murderous past. Mugabe, who has never admitted guilt, or apologised about the horrors of the 80s, only chose all along to simply chalk it off as ‘A moment of…Read More