- ' The military came into power by the bullet, no ballot will move them' WWW.NEWZIMBABWEVISION.COM.
- AVERAGE 65 % of Bulawayo patients suffer mental disorder, mostly drug addiction related, among other issues, cited as a major causes.
- PINT OF BEER GOES UP from $8 to $12, while a 750ml bottle has gone up from $12 to $20
- 'NKAYI MAN (20) arrested for raping a woman (80) after hitting her with an iron bar'.
- Registrar General Committee to vet people who deserve passports, an illegal and a violation of the Zimbabwe constitution
The 92 year old Despot President Robert Mugabe who unleashed a North Korean trained tribalist Fifth Brigade army in the early 80s upon Matebeleland and Midlands provinces, butchering over 20,000 unarmed Ndebeles, has finally proved to the people of Zimbabwe that he unrepentant over his murderous past. Mugabe, who has never admitted guilt, or apologised about the horrors of the 80s, only chose all along to simply chalk it off as ‘A moment of…Read More