- Chamisa $720k richer as Mnangagwa's treasury releases $3.4 million to MDC under the Political Parties Finance Act.
- DOCTORS, protesting Peter Magombeyi abduction on Saturday after calling for a pay strike, blocked by riot police
- UN VOULE ,an independent human rights expert, to meet Mnangagwa
- ZANU-PF OWNS BLUE ROOF MANSION title deeds and title deeds to the Mount Pleasant property occupied by , Bona Mugabe
- ZIMBABWEAN DOCTOR PETER MAGOMBEYI , a young was kidnapped by three men and disappeared on Saturday, and hasnt been heard from since Saturday
All citizens in Kuwait will be legally required to give a DNA sample to the country’s police force in an attempt to make it easier for security services to solve crimes in the country. The new law, passed through by the Kuwaiti parliament, also includes expatriates living in the small Gulf State. Anyone who refuses to give a DNA sample could face a year in prison and a hefty fine of as much as $33,000….Read More