- Bulawayo business community file urgent High court application to ban the Bulawayo, Monday planned MDC protest
- ' Ntabazinduna Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months as a political sham trial influenced by Zanu-PF and Obert Mpofu.' Coltart
- BREAKING NEWS: MDC National Chairperson Tabitha has been arrested, in Bulawayo shortly after Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months.
- MNANGAGWA'S NEPHEW Mliswa says he wants to expose criminals and corrupt officials in Mnangagwa's government.
- 'ZIMBABWE'S dire economic situation is impacting negatively on the economic and social rights of millions'-United Nations
MDC-T leader, Morgan Tsvangirai, is launching a nationwide meet-the-people campaign which the party will be aimed at reminding Zimbabweans that “the darkest hour is just before dawn” and mobilising support for electoral reforms. Party spokesperson, Obert Gutu, said the rallies would start Thursday in Mashonaland West, the home province of President Robert Mugabe. “The MDC realises that the Zanu PF regime has totally failed to resuscitate the comatose economy and as the government-in-waiting, we have found it necessary…Read More