- EUROPEAN UNION (EU) is against Zimbabwe's own patriotic Act.
- FEMALE Harare airport security scan operator stole US$2million but was sold out by a disgruntled boyfriend
- Zanu-PF conditions for talks with opposition CCC leader Chamisa
- US$1:ZW$400, with highest inflation in Africa blames Russia, Ukraine crisis for economic shocks in Zimbabwe
- Revealed: 'Neil Parish named as Tory MP suspended after being caught watching pornography in Parliament'
In a showcase of power, akin to the ruthless purge by Mugabe across Zanu PF in which Mugabe fired the former Zimbabwean Vice President, Joice Mujuru and numerous Zanu PF stalwarts such as Didymus Mutasa, Rugare Gumbo, etc, Mugabe has , again typically flexed his muscle by firing 9 Zanu PF members yesterday. Of the 9, four of them were top four executives of the Zimbabwe National Liberation War veterans Association (ZNLWVA). The four are Victor Matemadanda,…Read More