- MANICALAND PROVINCIAL AFFAIRS AND DEVOLUTION MINISTER Dr Ellen Gwaradzimba (60) and founding nationalist and Zanu PF Central Committee member Cde Morton Dizzy Paul Malianga (91), who died last week, are likely to be buried at the National Heroes Acre on the same day.
- HOW ZIMBABWEAN WHO MURDERED his parents, enjoyed narrating it to cops, chanting ‘They must die at 10PM’…Mangwe ‘killer’
- BELGIAN MINISTER TWEETS EU's Covid vaccine price list to anger of manufacturers
- FORMER TOP MODEL ralleges rape by Prof Jonathan MoyoFormer top model alleges rape by Prof Jonathan Moyo
- UNDOCUMENTED MIGRANTS ARRIVING IN ZIMBABWE FROM SOUTH AFRICA either through the border , using other illegal entry points and some paying bribes to enter the the country without producing the Covid-19 free certificates are a major concern as Zimbabwe authorities fear the new Covid-19 variant recently detected in neighbouring South Africa might have crossed over into the country.
A controversial Zanu PF youth member Energy Mutodi has described the hatred that the G40 faction believed to be led by First Lady Grace Mugabe for Vice President Emmerson Mnangagwa as tribal oriented. In an article he posted on Facebook Mutodi said a faction in Zanu PF known by the name Generation 40 (G40) has continued its media onslaught on Vice President Emmerson Mnangagwa with some of its kingpins openly showing tribal hate against…Read More