- 14 MALAWIANS REPATRIATED BACK TO THEIR COUNTRY after staging a three-day hunger strike to protest their quarantine at Masvingo Teachers.
- ZIMBABWE'S DEFENCE AND WAR VETERANS AFFAIRS MINISTER OPPAH MUCHINGURI- who previously said "Coronavirus is the work of god punishing Western countries who imposed sanctions on us,", now says returnees and deportees from South Africa and Botswana have put Zimbabwe under tremendous pressure as PPEs and testing kits remain in short supply because of international competition
- A MBANJE user, Terence Joronga, stunned court, the dagga to protect himself against Covid-19 if added to food and drink.
- ZIM-149 coronavirus cases with 4new cases in Bulawayo and Mpilo Central Hospital in Bulawayo has banned patient visits
- HIGH COURT JUDGE JUSTICE TAWANDA CHITAPI ruling paves way for Khupe to recall Chamisa's remaining legislators, and councillors.
A controversial Zanu PF youth member Energy Mutodi has described the hatred that the G40 faction believed to be led by First Lady Grace Mugabe for Vice President Emmerson Mnangagwa as tribal oriented. In an article he posted on Facebook Mutodi said a faction in Zanu PF known by the name Generation 40 (G40) has continued its media onslaught on Vice President Emmerson Mnangagwa with some of its kingpins openly showing tribal hate against…Read More