- THE RULING PARTY ZANU-PF YESTERDAY SAID IT WOULD DEAL HARSHLY WITH THE PLANNED PROTESTS AGAINST PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA'S government on July 31, evoking memories of killings by the army of civilians in 2018 and January last year. "To Chamisa, we say don't be a coward, you are always never found in front. If you do whatever you are threatening, come to front and face the risks," Chinamasa challenged
- FOUR PRISONERS AND ONE PRISON OFFICER at Bulawayo Prison have tested positive for Covid-19 , visitors banned countrywide, with immediate effect .
- PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA SAYS Zanu-PF will not cease to resist opposition or yield to unwelcome demands or planned demonstrations on 31 July which he said are meant to destabilise the Zimbabwe.
- Disco queen, Patricia Majalisa, the Akulalwa Ziyawa hit maker a darling of Zimbabwe and Botswana, has died.
- BETWEEN 50 000 AND 100 000 ZIMBABWEANS WILL DIE OF CORONAVIRUS in the next months, Bulawayo Mpilo Clinical Director Solwayo Ngwenya has foretold.
GRACE Mugabe has opened up about her fight with former vice president Joice Mujuru, revealing that she would have kept mum about the latter’s alleged grand corruption and conspiracy if the VP had not gossiped about the First Lady. President Robert Mugabe’s wife also tells the Sunday Mail, in an interview marking her 50th birthday, that Mujuru was on course to take over from the aged and ailing veteran leader until she rejected advice –…Read More