- ACCIDENT-5DEAD, 11 injured in kombi crash after the driver lost control near Morgenster Mission Hospital Wednesday morning.
- NEWSDAY INTERVIEW WITH 'AIPPA/ POSA ARCHITECT self-exiled Jonathan Moyo, attempting to appear the victim of a coup that never was'
- MAN DETAINED, several people injured after a stabbing at London Bridge and armed police opening fire on a man following the incident on Friday afternoon just before 2pm.
- The Zimbabwe Hospital Doctors Association and the Senior Hospital Doctors Association have rejected the 48 hours moratorium to return to work.
- DISMISSED DOCTORS HAVE 48 HOURS TO RETURN TO WORK, without reapplying or being asked many questions according to President Mnangagwa
GRACE Mugabe has opened up about her fight with former vice president Joice Mujuru, revealing that she would have kept mum about the latter’s alleged grand corruption and conspiracy if the VP had not gossiped about the First Lady. President Robert Mugabe’s wife also tells the Sunday Mail, in an interview marking her 50th birthday, that Mujuru was on course to take over from the aged and ailing veteran leader until she rejected advice –…Read More