- FOUR armed robbers,out on bail on 24 armed robbery charges were shot dead during a shootout with police in Kwekwe late on Wednesday.
- President Mnangagwa finally admits that his deputy VP Chiwenga, missing from publicity for months, is hospitalised in South Africa.
- PARLIAMENTARY PUBLIC ACCOUNTS REVEALS THAT US$3 Billion dollars disappeared through the Command Agriculture between December 2017 and 2018
- 'ZIM descends into a banana republic with military leaders and political leaders running militias who command some sections of the armed forces'
- '4armed robbers George Machanyangwa (37), Harmony Nyati (29), Polite Madamombe (34) and Titus Mashava (42) shot dead by police in Kwekwe'.
In a savage slap down of People’s Democratic Party (PDP) leader Tendai Biti, former Vice President Joice Mujuru’s Zimbabwe People First (ZPF) has described the erstwhile top lieutenant of opposition leader Morgan Tsvangirai as “politically drowning” and desperate to save his “sinking” ship. This comes after Biti’s PDP launched a scathing attack on Tsvangirai at the weekend, which led analysts to believe that this would make it even harder for the country’s fragmented opposition to…Read More