- DRIVERLESS BUSES FLEET- such as in Shenzhen, China, now ready for UK in 2020 after £4.35m part-funding from the UK government ( Project Cav Forth )
- DRAMA as Bulawayo's Mzilikazi Police Station junior cops refused to be deployed wearing anti-riot gear when there was no threat on violence
- ZIMBABWEAN Seth Van Beek 18, from Preston, is now UK's youngest licensed commercial pilot, after completing 18 months training and clocked up 150 hours in the air before he passed with flying colours.
- ZINARA lays off 250 employees, while another 96 terminations are currently being processed according to Zinara board chair, Michael Madana
- 2 Student nurses in a unit for the mentally infirm, jailed for stoning and filming distressed patients on their mobiles
Mashonaland Central has been hit by African swine fever that has killed more than 600 pigs, the Department of Veterinary Services (DVS) has said. The disease was last reported in 1992 in Beitbridge. Currently it is confined to free ranging pigs, but can easily spread into commercial pig units if adequate control measures are not put in place. In an interview on Thursday, DVS director, Dr Josphat Nyika said the disease had affected Mukumbura and…Read More