- 'COURT UPHOLDS charges against this flag Mawarire, trade unionists Mutasa and Moyo, of trying to subvert a constitutionally elected government'
- SADC REGION DECLARE 25 th October as solidarity day against sanctions on Zimbabwe , and war vets recommend anti-sanctions holiday on 25 th October
- ' A BULAWAYO TOUT (33) KILLED his cousin (40) with an iron bar and broomstick then reported to police that he had found him dead.'
- ZANU PF dep youth league leader Matutu says Prof Moyo has lost relevance and is a useless and permanent fugitive.
- Coltart says Mnangagwa's intensifying of crackdown against the opposition, use of brute force to crush people's dissent indicates gvt fear of the new wave
It sounds like something from a science fiction film, but a pill to counter the ageing process could become a reality. Scientists in Russia are testing a new formula, which they claim can delay the start of the ageing process. They hope the tablet, which is being tested on rats, mice, fish and dogs, will allow people to live to at least 120.’The mitochondria are to be blamed for heart attacks, they are linked to…Read More