- SA nurse shouted 'close your legs and sit down,this is not Zim!' Zim gave birth standing up at Mamelodi Hospital SA, baby fell and died
- BREAKING NEWS: EX ZBC JOURNALIST, Godfrey Majonga (62) the Danhiko project deputy director and chairperson for the Danhiko Paralympic Game has died.
- HOME OFFICE outsourcing immigration services to allegedly ‘exploitative' Dubai-based firm VFS' must be reviewed, say MPs and lawyers.
- Four children aged 9-16 have gone missing in Bulawayo Sauerstown and Old Pumula surburbs since July 2019
- NTABAZINDUNA CHIEF NDIWENI WANTS TO PAY RTGS$20 fine instead of serving 18 months imprisonment time
PEOPLE pushing for either one of the country’s two Vice-Presidents to become Zimbabwe’s next leader are creating another “Gamatox” phenomenon and must cease such divisive activities, President Mugabe has said.In his first remarks on succession post-Zanu-PF’s landmark 2014 National Congress, President Mugabe said he had received reports that party organs were polarising around VPs Emmerson Mnangagwa and Phelekezela Mphoko. “Gamatox” refers to the factional putschist cabal fronted by disgraced former VP Dr Joice Mujuru who…Read More