- NELSON CHAMISA’S OPPOSITION MDC SEE'S THE LIGHT and goes silent on questioning the legitimacy of Mnangagwa, paving the way for possible talks
- 'AFTER BREXIT departure, the UK will be, a second-rate player, while the main battlefield will be occupied by China, the US and the EU'-Tusk
- ACCIDENT: Six killed in collision between a haulage truck and a commuter bus at Maranda turn off, 166km from Masvingo on the Beitbridge Highway on Tuesday.
- Sibusiso Moyo was on Tuesday admitted to a SA hospital for operation, days after gvt fired a third of Zimbabwe's doctors leaving millions of people without access to health care.
- (ZIMTA), SAYS teachers a will now work a two-day week
The Constitutional Court has been informed that, Zanu PF stalwart, also ‘child rape’ accused, Dr ‘Munyaradzi Kereke’ , EX Reserve Bank Of Zimbabwe (RBZ) boss Gideon Gono’s ex-advisor, Munyaradzi Kereke is said to be unable to afford paying legal fees, allegedly, primarily because of the tax man,.. Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) allegedly garnished his bank accounts. Dr ‘Munyaradzi Kereke faces accusations of child sexual abuse, in which he allegedly sexually abused molesting two minors, including an 11-year-old relatives’ daughter at gunpoint,…Read More