- EUROPEAN UNION (EU) is against Zimbabwe's own patriotic Act.
- FEMALE Harare airport security scan operator stole US$2million but was sold out by a disgruntled boyfriend
- Zanu-PF conditions for talks with opposition CCC leader Chamisa
- US$1:ZW$400, with highest inflation in Africa blames Russia, Ukraine crisis for economic shocks in Zimbabwe
- Revealed: 'Neil Parish named as Tory MP suspended after being caught watching pornography in Parliament'
The Constitutional Court has been informed that, Zanu PF stalwart, also ‘child rape’ accused, Dr ‘Munyaradzi Kereke’ , EX Reserve Bank Of Zimbabwe (RBZ) boss Gideon Gono’s ex-advisor, Munyaradzi Kereke is said to be unable to afford paying legal fees, allegedly, primarily because of the tax man,.. Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) allegedly garnished his bank accounts. Dr ‘Munyaradzi Kereke faces accusations of child sexual abuse, in which he allegedly sexually abused molesting two minors, including an 11-year-old relatives’ daughter at gunpoint,…Read More