- COVID-19 mothers can still breastfeed as benefits outweighed the potential risks of transmitting the virus to children-(WHO)
- TANZANIA GOVERNMENT OFFICIALLY BANS ALL SOCIAL MEDIA OUTLETS broadcasting foreign content without government permission.
- A LIBERATION WAR VET GROUP who feel they are entitled to all and no one else is, ..its chaos,..welcome to Zimbabwe!
- 150 YEARS AGO DURING THE COLONISATION ERA, the farm masters would leave their spare pairs of specs on a rock and tell the natives, 'Im sailing back to England for 6 months but my eyes sitting on that rock in the field will be watching you 24/7.
- UNITED NATIONS SAYS IT IS FOLLOWING THE ZIMBABWE CRISIS WITH CONCERN, urging Harare to respect human rights amid pressure for the matter to be tabled at the global meeting.
HEALTH and Child Care Minister Dr David Parirenyatwa has paid back US$100 000 extended to his private surgery by Premier Medical Aid Society. The payment to Dr Parirenyatwa’s surgery had caused an uproar, with his critics saying it was improper as his ministry regulated PSMAS and hence he could have arm-twisted the service provider to extend the bailout to him. The minister in turn said the payment was above board, a position supported by former…Read More