- ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT, carer who did not call for help and left 89 year old pensioner to die alone because she feared deportation has been jailed 33 months.
- Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) identifies 433 vehicles (unpaid duty) in unscrupulous shipping agents or third parties scam
- Opposition Zimbabwe Development Party (ZDP) party president Kisinoti Mukwazhe (49) died last night at Karanda Mission Hospital after a short illness.
- President Mnangagwa's spokesperson George Charamba says economic problems root in former President Robert Mugabe's reign.
- A Tree fell on a kombi, killing 2 two people in Mbare during a storm this afternoon.
HEALTH and Child Care Minister Dr David Parirenyatwa has paid back US$100 000 extended to his private surgery by Premier Medical Aid Society. The payment to Dr Parirenyatwa’s surgery had caused an uproar, with his critics saying it was improper as his ministry regulated PSMAS and hence he could have arm-twisted the service provider to extend the bailout to him. The minister in turn said the payment was above board, a position supported by former…Read More