- 14 MALAWIANS REPATRIATED BACK TO THEIR COUNTRY after staging a three-day hunger strike to protest their quarantine at Masvingo Teachers.
- ZIMBABWE'S DEFENCE AND WAR VETERANS AFFAIRS MINISTER OPPAH MUCHINGURI- who previously said "Coronavirus is the work of god punishing Western countries who imposed sanctions on us,", now says returnees and deportees from South Africa and Botswana have put Zimbabwe under tremendous pressure as PPEs and testing kits remain in short supply because of international competition
- A MBANJE user, Terence Joronga, stunned court, the dagga to protect himself against Covid-19 if added to food and drink.
- ZIM-149 coronavirus cases with 4new cases in Bulawayo and Mpilo Central Hospital in Bulawayo has banned patient visits
- HIGH COURT JUDGE JUSTICE TAWANDA CHITAPI ruling paves way for Khupe to recall Chamisa's remaining legislators, and councillors.
THE Zimbabwe Republic Police, Zimbabwe Anti-Corruption Commission and the Auditor-General should move in to investigate Local Government, Public Works and National Housing Minister Saviour Kasukuwere over possible abuse of office and misleading President Mugabe about a $50 million pledge ostensibly made by Chiadzwa diamond firms towards the Marange-Zimunya Community Share Ownership Trust, legislators have said.The Parliamentary Portfolio Committee on Youth, Indigenisation and Economic Empowerment chaired by Gokwe Nembudziya MP Cde Justice Mayor Wadyajena recommended that…Read More